Cancellation and Refund Policy Terms
This policy is Todaysfriend refund policy for foreigner friend refunds. Unless otherwise defined in the Refund Policy, all terms follow the definitions set out in the Todaysfriend Terms & Legal. When a user makes a payment through the Todaysfriend platform, the user has read, understood and agrees to the terms of this refund policy.
· - 2 days before the trip start: Full refund
· - Start of trip 1 days before: 50% of payment amount Refund after the commission
· - Within 24 hours of trip start: no refund
In some situations described below, you can get a refund for the local trip cost (trip cost except service fee). If there is a complaint, the local friend or foreigner friend must inform Todaysfriend before the local trip ends. In the event of a dispute, Todaysfriend may intervene for arbitration, in which case Todaysfriend will make a final decision.
On the Payment Cancellation Confirmation screen, you must click the Cancel Payment button to formally cancel your payment. To go to the payment cancellation confirmation page, click My Page>
If Todaysfriend cancels a reservation due to a refund policy, a situation in which it can take normal care, or any other reason allowed by the Terms of Service, the applicable policy may apply instead of the trip refund policy.
Here is an example of a that can be refunded under the Todaysfriend refund policy.
· ㆍ Local friend has made significant changes to the tour content of the paid content.
· ㆍ You have identified an act that is not in compliance with your obligation, such as unpleasantness, threats, assault, or misdemeanor.
· ㆍ Tours contain safety or health problems that are considered to adversely affect the tripper's participation in tours on a reasonable basis.
· ㆍ In case that the Local friend cannot safely service the foreign friend, due to the weather problems.
CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY OR REGION
PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE